Holiday Pre-School and Primary Sessions:
NEWSFLASH!!! We now have permission to run our Summer Holiday Sessions from 10am to 3pm, making it easier for parents and carers to work around the times as well as giving the kids a chance to really get stuck into their forest school experience. Please see below, what they should bring along.
Summer Holiday Session Dates
- Monday, 25th July, 10am – 3pm – Hilly Fields £60 (£55 for siblings)
- Wednesday, 27th July, 10am – 3pm – Manor Park £60 (£55 for siblings)
- Monday 8th August, 10am – 3pm – Manor Park £60 (£55 for siblings)
- Monday, 22nd August, 10 – 3pm – Hilly Fields £60 (£55 for siblings)
- Friday, 26th August, 10am – 3pm – Manor Park £60 (£55 for siblings)
IMPORTANT: Read our Forries Covid-19 Policy here
With sessions being longer, the children will need to bring a packed lunch (nut free), and drinks plus extra snacks for mid-morning and afternoon.
Children need to be dressed for the weather. For warm days, hats and sunscreen, a change of clothes in case they get wet. For colder weather, waterproofs and wellies or stout boots.
To book via our secure booking system, click here or use the ‘Book Now’ button at the top of the page.